Wow, what an amazing week it has been! Lots and lots of excitement this past week, and so much to look forward to in the coming week as well (yay for honeymoons!). Here is what has been on my mind this past week!
1. My Dream Wedding! Tom and I got married on Sunday in Beaufort, SC, and now we are settling into life as a married couple! I haven't seen the photos from the wedding yet, but I did get bridal portraits taken earlier this summer so I can finally share those on the blog. My portraits were taken by Christina Valentine, and she was so fun to work with and did an amazing job. I'll share all of the photos from that shoot and the wedding in the next few weeks, but here is a sneak peek (which I already shared on Instagram but here it is again). I had this photo printed on canvas, and it was framed and on display at the wedding reception. A cousin of mine did this for her wedding a few years back, and I just thought it was the neatest idea!
2. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes. Now that fall is here I'm craving hearty and rich dishes. I honestly don't think there is anything better than a rich, cheesy, pasta dish...which is why I'm dying to make this chicken mozzarella pasta with sun-dried tomatoes from Julia's Album. Doesn't it look delicious?
3. Elements of Style. I'm gonna jump on the blogger bandwagon here and sing the praises of blogger and designer Erin Gates. Her book, Elements of Style, was recently released, and the content is just as beautiful as the lovely exterior. I mean, how can you not love a black and white striped book spine? It's perfect for reading and for decorating!!
4. Hard Cider Pumpkin Float. Fall calls for pumpkin coffee, pumpkin desserts, and all sorts of other pumpkiny things, so why shouldn't our booze have a little pumpkin in it too? This hard cider pumpkin float from Dine and Dish looks amazing!
5. Rifle Paper Company Wall Calendar Art. On a recent visit to Anthropologie I bought a beautiful "travel the world" 2015 wall calendar by Rifle Paper Company. I love the artwork so much that I'm planning on framing a few (if not all) of the pages once I'm finished with the calendar. Looks like my idea wasn't all that original, because Cindy from The Creativity Exchange, had the exact same idea and she executed it beautifully. How lovely is this gallery wall in her daughter's room? All of the prints are taken from the calendar!
Thanks for following along this week! We are heading to Hawaii for our honeymoon on Sunday, so if you want to see some pretty pictures of our favorite spots on Oahu, please follow along on Instagram! I'm also over on Pinterest, Bloglovin', Facebook and Twitter, and I'd love for you to join me there too! Have a happy weekend everyone :)