First off, I just want to say thank you to all you wonderful people out there! Your kind words about our recent engagement truly warmed my heart. It's a delicate topic and I know I opened myself up to receiving comments (all positive thankfully!) about moving on after what I've been through, and I am so extremely thankful and blessed that I have such wonderfully supportive family, friends and readers who cheer me on for choosing happiness. Thank you all for your support.
Here's a round up of the things that I've been thinking about this week.
1. Wedding. I obviously have wedding on the brain right now, so if you want to see what sort of ideas I'm mulling over right now, my "Wedding" board on Pinterest is finally unhidden for the world to see.
2. Grilled Asparagus and Ricotta Pizzettes. Tom and I cooked these delicious pizzas earlier this week for dinner. They were so good! I've never cooked pizza on a grill before, and I may never cook any other way ever again. The sauce on these pizzas is simply pesto, and with a dollop of ricotta they feel really indulgent but they are simple enough to make on a weeknight.
3. Bow Push Pins. Ever since I made my bulletin board I've had my eye on these adorable Kate Spade push pins. These are everything I love: bows, Kate Spade, and gold. What's not to love?
4. Peppered Bacon Bloody Mary. Tom and I love a good Bloody Mary. This peppered bacon Bloody Mary looks amazing. Bacon and a Bloody Mary...sounds like a match made in heaven!
5. DIY Pom Pom Placemats. I ran across this DIY pom pom placemat idea on Rue Daily recently, and I really love this idea! Take a simple placemat and jazz it up by adding some whimsical pom poms! Looks pretty easy so I may need to try this myself soon!